Enterprise Facilities & Asset Management
With comprehensive facilities and asset management platform in place, our clients’ facility management teams can adequately track usage of space, analyze spending patterns over time, increase energy efficiency, and cut costs – all while enhancing overall visibility & communications with service providers and internal stakeholders.
These software systems capture all the data related to your facilities & assets, and provides valuable insights using descriptive and predictive analytics. All your service requests, work orders, planned maintenance schedules, and equipment data – including invoices and warranties – are consolidated onto a single platform. Contractor check-ins and check-outs are easily stored and accessed, as well.
Facilities & Asset Management Systems refer to an integration of software and certain hardware components that assist enterprises or institutions to better and centrally plan, manage, monitor and control all their facilities, including buildings, rooms, spaces, equipment, people and services. These systems are Web & Mobile App-based, hence can be accessed remotely, with the right credentials. Our solutions in this category range include, but are not limited to those in:
- Maintenances, Services & Compliances Management
- Workplace Automation & Management
- Facilities & Building Management
- Resources & People Management
- Asset Management
Overall visibility of status of maintenance and assets in any institution is critical. Computer-Aided Facility Management (CAFM) System is a software used to plan, manage and maintain work and resources of an organization centrally, from a web-browser or mobile app. Some of the key modules in our CAFM solution include:
- Work Requests & Requests for Jobs on Assets or Facilities
- Contracts & Contractors Management
- Preventive & Reactive Maintenances
- Stock & Costs Control
This is a web-based, cloud-hosted solution combining software and hardware to manage meeting spaces (huddle rooms, boardrooms, conference rooms, collaboration rooms and guest desks). Our Solution therefore assists clients to streamline all meeting room activities, save time spent finding and booking the correct meeting rooms, save on costs of missed meetings, monitor, manage and make critical decisions regarding meeting rooms and usage. Modules supported are:
- Integration with hardware such as visual display boards and screens to monitor room statuses, schedules & ongoing meetings as well as times as well as room scheduling touchscreens
- Integration to MS Exchange CloudSync, Office 365, Outlook via an Add In, Google Apps, Alexa for Business, Chrome Extension for Google Calendar
- Reserve Rooms & get Invitations & Notifications
- Google SSO & Group User Permissions
- Easy-to use reports on Space Utilizations, Meetings turn out, etc.
- Public API with OAuth 2.0 Authentication
- See upcoming meetings
- Calendars Integration (Google Calendar, Office 365 & Exchange)
This is a software & hardware system that automates and speeds up the process of Registering Visitors at reception lobbies of institutions. Instead of the traditional visitor registration books that are characteristic of most institutions, visitor data is collected in two ways:
- Allowing hosts to pre-book appointments and enter visitor details so that when they arrive, they just enter a code they received, and their details are automatically loaded and saved, the host then gets a text or email notification that their guest has arrived.
- Entering accurate data at an interactive tablet at the Reception Lobby, hence allowing the data to be collected accurately, kept private and saved on cloud, hence avoiding loss. This system has capabilities for superior reporting, data privacy and collection of comprehensive data, including an optional snapshot of visitor.
Our Web-based Enterprise IT Helpdesk software enables personnel/staff in an IT environment to keep track of user IT incidents/requests, plan/schedule and perform tasks to solve these incidents, following certain international standards to log or detect, classify, investigate and resolve issues. Users/Customers are provided with self-service portals through which they can register their own issues, which will be logged into the system, classified and assigned accordingly, and updates provided to these users in case of progress. This system has built-in knowledge-base is great for user self-help and ability to classify and prioritize incidents to appropriate staff and departments. Modules & features include:
- Incident Management
- SLA Management
- Knowledge-base & Management
- Service Catalog
- Self-service Portal
- Team Huddle
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Release Management
- Task Management
- Asset Auto-discovery & Lifecycle Management
- CMDB/ Configuration Management
- Standard & Custom Reports
- Integrations & Public API
Mobile Assets Management System is a software and hardware-based system used to manage the process of checking in and out of valuable mobile assets in institutions. Some of the mobile assets targeted for management include, but are not limited to staff/students’ laptops, computers, projectors, etc. Security departments in institutions are tasked with, among other things, ensuring that personnel leave with mobile assets that they have been assigned, or for unassigned assets, ensure that people leave with what they entered the premise with. Currently, the most used security procedures to ensure this is observed include writing down unique serial numbers of these items. Mobile Assets Management System (MAMS) seeks to fill this gap, in providing a quick,efficient, effective and relatively cheap solution to managing mobile valuables. QR and Barcode technologies are made use of to ease collection of asset data, including details of the assignee/owner. This makes it easier and more effective for security personnel to verify ownership by comparing data collected- including a face picture of the owner/assignee, with the actual person.